Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Slumberparties

Oh yes, I know there is a party going on, yet I am not invited. I am sure you understand my problem with getting invited to this all girl slumberparty, the fact that I am a boy. Even though my masculinity can bring me far, it is not enough to bring me into the unknown cavern that is a girl's sleepover. I have seen the movies, I know what goes on in these. These girls, do things that are unspeakable. I know, I've seen the movies! Oh yeah, the intense pillow fights in their nightgowns. What slumber party have you seen in a movie that did NOT involve a pillow fight? None.

I wonder if any girls have ever been injured in a pillow fight? I can't imagine a worse way to get a battle wound. Imagine someone asking you, "How did you get that scar on your forehead?" "Well, You see, I was in intense pillow fight warfare, and well, things got crazy." I hope that these girls that are whaling on each other have some sort of mercy when they beat the crap out of each other. As soft as a pillow is, something that is moving at the high speed velocity of the weapon that is a pillow is still gonna hurt!

I can just imagine the dirty things that these girls do. Oh you know, all girl slumber party pg 13 rated kinds of stuff. I am 100 % absolutely sure that these supposively 'innocent' girls talk about one thing and one thing only... boys. What else is on a teenage girls mind? Lots of boys. They talk about hot boys, short boys, tall boys, skinny boys, fat boys, and more boys. They probably talk about who looks the best without a shirt on. I wonder.. if any girls have wondered what I look like without my shirt on? Probably.

When girls have these sleep overs, I think they need to entertain themselves. They do this with truth-or-dare. In this game there are two options: truth, or dare. I am sure that their truths are super lame, like which guy has the cutest butt or when was the first time you kissed a boy. That section of the game is pretty dull as an onlooking boy. Yet, the game gets really exciting when the dares come out. I can only imagine the kinds of dirty deeds these girls do when theyre only surrounded by other girls. When the girls choose the impulsive decision of dare, oh they better be ready for some crazy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment