Saturday, October 2, 2010

This is another post about looking back into the past to look forward into the future. However, it is a little different. Living in the past means you cannot move forward into the future. Taking sneak peaks back there can relive the euphoria, but if it does not reflect or rekindle, it is meaningless. If the times we are living in are full of negativity, then it is necessary to keep these moments in mind. Looking to the past can create a blindness for the current and the future. Looking into the future based on current events is basically just as important as looking into the past. Will these events I am turning a blind eye to happen again? I shrugged them off once, will I be trampled over the next time and let it happen? Yet, it is not all negative. We can learn.

All throughout my posts there has been a message of learning from the past, present, and future. fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. If you are content, stay in that place. If you can reach for improvement, reach for it. my posts have given these messages. It is just hard to reach when your arm is tired and it is going to hurt. Sometimes it comes with consequences. Knowledge is not free, it is a good that is acquired through work and sweat. When the odds were in your favor, and the next day someone stacks weights against you, it is hard to fully know which is lighter.

Patience is a virtue, but wading could be suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment